Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dollar Mountain

Yesterday Jake and I went up to Sun Valley, it was such a nice, warm day!
We went up there for a rail jam that Jake was doing that night, but we warmed up at Dollar Mountain for a few hours. Did I mention the nice weather?

We also ate at this restaurant called Smokey Mountain, and it was pretty good!
(Dining tip if you are going to Sun Valley in the future)

Here are some pictures we took
(if the pictures look a little blurry, click on them, it'll look better)



Jake in the pipe





When the rail jam started I ran out of battery on my camera (amateur, I know), so I only got one shot of Jake waiting to drop in:

Jake ended up on 2nd place! (I think he should have won)
He's such a talented hubby.
I should have gotten a prize for being the most cheerful person in the audience.
(I cheered for everyone, not just Jake)
The rail jam didn't start until 21.30, so it was a looong day. We were home after midnight.
Still, it was worth it, it was a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment