Oh man. Life is busy.
I'm pretty sick of school at the moment, so I'm very excited for spring break this next week!
We are going to California with Nate and Bri to go snowboarding (yes, there will be an awesome update or two including pictures).
Right now I've just finished my math homework, which means....NO math for like 10 days!! Wooooweeee!
I still have some more homework to do though for my VETT classes, I have to work hard this weekend so I don't have to bring my books with me to California.
Weeell....I have a test on Monday after spring break, so I think I may have to bring at least one book.
I'm ready for summer.
I was so happy the other day thinking about summer and no school.
Then I realized
I have to take psychology during the summer.
Bummer.
Well, one class is better than five.
AND after this semester
NO MORE MATH!
When this semester is over I have officially finished one whole year of doing math almost every stinkin' day.
It's true, I took math 025 last summer, math 108 last fall and math 143 this semester.
One year about sums it up.
I shouldn't say this...that I'll be done soon. I might jinx myself and fail math.
Oh maaan, the picture is backwards.
I give up.

No comments:
Post a Comment