I haven't been writing for a while.
But I'm still alive!
Well, time will show.
Tomorrow is my Lab midterm in Anatomy & Physiology.
Which means
I might die.
It's too early to tell.
I am SO sick of bones, muscles and intestines that you can't even believe it.
Well, we'll see how I do. I just want to pass, which mean I need to get a 70% or better.
Good luck, Chuck.
On Friday we had Hawng Lum and Hawng Dwi over again.
When we went to pick them up, they had a friend visiting.
His name is Purna, and he is a refugee from Nepal.
So we brought him with us too.
First we drove down into the canyon, so they could see how cool it is down there.
Then we went home and ate some crock pot dinner that Jake had made.
Funny story; I showed Hawng Lum a picture of Røldal, and he said:
"It look like Twin Falls"
Haha!
The rest of the night Jake and Hawng Dwi played guitar and sang while Hawng Lum, Purna and myself geeked out on the computer.
We looked up a lot of popular music from the countries were we are from on youtube.
I liked the Nepali music, it was a lot like Indian.
And then I showed them my friend Gabrielle's new music video, and they thought it was great!
Purna, Hawng Lum, Jake and Hawng Dwi
Good news; Hawng Lum passed his written drivers test, so we're cheering for him to get his drivers license soon!
Yesterday I made apple cake!!
Yes, you heard me, I made food!
It was good too!
Just saying, so you all don't think I'm totally useless.
Wish me luck tomorrow!
Cross your fingers and your toes, and have you neighbor do it too.
I need all the good luck I can get!


No comments:
Post a Comment