Friday, October 28, 2011

Best week in a long time!

Although I am very thankful for the opportunity I have to study, I've had some rough weeks.
Not gonna lie. It is true.
And even though I had the one of the worst migraines I've ever had today,
I still had a dang good week!

On Monday we had our Lab Midterm, which I was dreading BIG time.
I was so stressed considering I haven't really understood much in lab.
Every time we dissect something new on that cat, I just sit there like a big question mark on the border of puking. 
Can't help it, but I don't deal with the smell of formalin very well.
Anyways, I got an A on the test! Woohoo! Not only that, I got 98/99 questions right!

On Tuesday Ida and Torunn came to visit!
They flew from NY in to SLC on Monday and were supposed to come then, but ended up staying at a hotel in Tremonton for the night. I believe they got a little worn out after trying to find the backcountry.com warehouse all day.
Ida is actually going to be traveling until the end of January, but after buying a car, nike running shoes (that were too cheap not to buy) a down jacket, cowboy boots, staying a hotels, eating out every day and other various adventures, she is now broke.
She is not very excited to having to call home to Ingebjørg N. Seim to ask for more money.
Or in Ida's own words: "a loan for 20.000". 

We went shopping (Torunn even bought a bridle at Vickers even though she doesn't own a horse), out for sushi, went to Shoshone Falls and went to a Halloween Party at the school.
Unfortunately I didn't get the pictures of their cameras before they left, so pictures will come later!

I took these days completely off homework 
(exept math and Tuesday night because I had a test on Wednesday).
Or, I guess almost took these days completely off.
Ida had to quiz me on Tuesday night for my Anatomy & Physiology test, and it worked. I got an A, Ida!
So today I was planning on being good and study hard after they left, but instead I ended up with a migraine flat out in bed all afternoon.
It was a bummer because we were supposed to go hang out with Hawng Lum and Hawng Dwi today, but Jake had to go alone because I wanted to stay at home and drill a hole in my head through my eye instead of going to dinner.
Tonight I took a looong bath in our bath tub, and I realized I haven't taken a bath since 2009.
But I have showered. Every Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment