Monday to Wednesday we spent at Island Park with my friend Molly and her family.
Her family includes; sister Hailey, child Leni, fresh-out-of-the-oven baby Zander, sister Carrie and husband Chase.
We had a great time. I don't think I ever laugh as much as I do with this family. They are a party 24/7.
First night we were there, Jake and Chase went fishing (yes, I know, it came as a shock to all of us)
The next day we went and hung out by the river.
Aunt MoMo and Leni
Lunch in the wild
Little baby Zander was enjoying the warm weather
Zander and aunt MoMo
Jake and Leni skipping rocks
The same afternoon Molly and I went out fishing with Jake and Chase.
Sorry Molly, I know you love this picture, but it's the only proof we have that you caught a fish! Woohoo!
No fish for me, but I bought new sunglasses at the gas station! Woohoo!
New fishing spot that required bear spray, haha. Better safe than sorry, I guess.
It was a blast. I was ecstatic. But hey, I actually caught a fish.
Every night for the past few weeks the sunset has been looking like this in Idaho due to the many fires and smokey skies.
Thanks for inviting us to come!
Maybe we should make it an annual thing?


















No comments:
Post a Comment