Today I went to the Animal Shelter to take some photos. I haven't had time to go there much this summer, and I feel so bad. Mary who runs the Shelter asked me last week if I wanted to come up and take some pictures. I guess Pocatello Magazine is doing a contest where you can get your photo on the cover of the fall issue. They are doing an article on the fundraiser "Running with the Big Dogs" that the Shelter is setting up this month. We figured it would be nice if we could get a picture of some of the dogs from the Shelter on the cover.
After I took pictures, I took some dogs out for a walk myself. Gotta love those little critters.
The handsome fellas in the picture is Jack (who volunteers up there) and Jake (he's a kennel worker). The other two handsome fellas are Bryce and Shep.
I love this picture. Wouldn't it look good on the cover of a magazine?
Chrissy and I out on a walk
Taking a break in the shade
Another adoptable cutie
You can go in and vote for my pictures HERE
UPDATED RESULTS:
The results are in. Nobody voted for my pictures it seems like, so I lost. This one lady submitted a picture and she won the contest with 3 votes. My pictures was second with two votes that I voted myself. It doesn't get much sadder than that.











No comments:
Post a Comment