Today I ended my 200 hours of internshipping at Bannock Animal Medical Center.
It has been so much fun, and I am actually sad it's over. I might just have to come back next year!
Here are some photos from my days at the clinic:
Moose - a huge St. Bernard
Pretty equally sized hand and paw
Molly and Moose
A little guy who came in with a broken leg
Another broken leg. This is little Diesel's leg.
Diesel going into surgery on his leg. It's amazing how they can fix a broken leg the size of a toothpick!
Here he is a outside a few days after the surgery (and yes, I decorated the cast)
He wanted to snuggle in the sun
Snuggling with his favorite aunt Gu!
Despite the fact that she looks a little crazy, she was a very sweet dog
This girl was a Cockapoo (Cocker Spaniel/Poodle), and she was so soft (PS: I want one)
Enjoying surgery?
The clinic has really nice heated cages that the little ones like to recover in
This old guy came in for a dental - with only six teeth left!
Can you see why I've enjoyed working there?
PS: The people are awesome too!














I love the photos and captions from the book! I thought they were hilarious! I love the picture of the crazy dog a little bit more though haha can't stop laughing!
ReplyDelete