Sunday, July 8, 2012

Island Park

Every year the Semons family goes camping in Island Park.
I've never been before, but I sure have heard tales about these camping trips.
This year I finally got to go.
The first day we were there, it was only Mark, Janet, Benji, Jake and I.




 We did a little fishin'

Jake did a little wakeboarding


Setting up camp

The next day, Jake and I took a little trip to see Mesa Falls:


We stopped in the little town by Island Park, and I ate my first buffalo burger! It was goood!
When we got back the whole bøtteballetten was there; Matt, Ciara, Emmett, Nate, Bri + 3 of Bri's nieces and nephews, Bri's mom, sister and her two kids.


Jake and I decided to take a trip out on the lake to go fishing by ourselves.



Tucker back at camp

Beautiful night!

Marshmallows!

The next morning Mark and Jake was up bright and early to go fishing. Mark was not too satisfied with catching zero fish this morning.

Emmett on the motorcycle with Grandpa




Yes, we had delicious fish for lunch


Butterfly with holes in it!






My favorite part about Island Park?
The quietness.
This picture says more than a thousand words:


No comments:

Post a Comment