Today in lab we were doing different procedures on mice.
Of course I picked the angriest mouse of them all. It looked really cute and peaceful, but oh-no.
So I grabbed it, scruffed it and it turned around and attacked me THAT LITTLE SHITHEAD!!
It bit me like 10 times in the finger and it hurt like hell. I fought my instinct to pull it off of my finger by it's tail and slam in into the table. I just calmly peeled it off.
So I scruffed it again. but this time it looked like it couldn't breathe, so I decided to put it down on the table and let it have a break, THEN the little devil turned around and attacked my other finger!!
I swear that mouse was satan's offspring.
My teacher was like "Omygod, man. Maybe you'll get lucky and it will die if you inject the IP wrong and you can enjoy feeding it to the snake".
Unfortunately it lived.
So here I am, stuck with two swollen fingers on my left hand. Of course it had to be on my left hand, so I can't write anything. So much for studying for my math test on Monday.
At least it wasn't as bad as when a girl in my class got attacked by a cat that bit her so hard its tooth broke off and got stuck in her thumb.
Filthy animals.

I am busting up reading this. That is hilarious. Probably not at the moment. Let me know when you come into town next, I'd LOVE to see you. Let's do some pictures???
ReplyDelete