Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sun Valley

Yesterday Jake and I went with the school on a ski trip to Sun Valley. 
I've never ridden Sun Valley before, and we got a killer deal on tickets for $16 including the bus ride!

We rode those yellow school busses that you see in the movies, haha!
I can tell you this much; it is the suckiest bus ride I've ever had. Those school busses were so old and uncomfortable, it looked like a prison bus on the inside! The busses in the Dominican Republic were way nicer than these busses, haha. So if you've always wanted to ride the American movie busses, but never have gotten the chance to do so - you really aren't missing out on much.
I remember when Jake first came to Norway and rode Haukeliekspressen he though it was the nicest bus he had ever seen, and he said it looked like a spaceship! Haha, now I see why!

Well, the busses might suck in the US, but they sure have nice ski lodges!
Check out the bathroom in the Sun Valley lodge. Fancy-pants!

I think "varmestua" in Røldal has something to work towards.

Jake is getting ready to beat me up.

Nice little town that there Ketchum ;)

Don't look down....

Gubben og Gamla
in English:
The old man and the good ol' ball and chain.


Jake was excited when he found out he could jib-jab a little on the snowmaking thingies.

It didn't always turn out as planned

It's not only in Noway it's windy!

Here I am mellom bakkar og berg.

Arnold likes to ski here too! Look at that waist line, marvelous! 

What Jake though about the day.
(PS: He's not flipping me off. It's a thumbs up)


No comments:

Post a Comment