Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's a very special day...

TUESDAY!
I have Tuesdays off, you see.
Love Tuesdays!

Not much has happened as of late. 
Last week I finally found an Animal Clinic who wanted to take me in for my externship next summer!
Hooray, hooray! I was about to give up, cry, back up my bags and go back to Norway, because no clinics wanted me for the summer. But finally I was welcomed at Bannock Animal Medical Center in Pocatello. On Saturday I stopped by there to say hello and drop off some paper work. Everybody seemed really nice and most importantly; it seemed like they actually wanted me there instead of making me feel like I was a burden to them. 

This is the hospital.
It's a small clinic, only two vets and a few technicians. They only do dogs and cats. It seems really nice and new, also it looks pretty high tech. Fun! I hope I get to learn a lot while I'm there!


I am so happy about getting an externship clinic that today I went to D&B and bought myself my first scrub uniform! 


Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on finding a clinic for the summer! Also, I love those scrubs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kate! I figured the animals would find green more relaxing than a pattern of neon colored paw-prints, hehe.

    ReplyDelete