Sunday, January 1, 2012

A happy new year?

I'm reading all these status updates on facebook about people's feelings on the new year.
Seems like everyone has very high expectations for 2012.
Everyone's like: "Oh, the new year is gonna be GREAT and full of opportunities!"
Well, I'll tell you how I feel about it:

I think 2012 is gonna suck. I'm probably going to struggle my ass off in school and loose motivation in February. My grades will probably go down, which is going to affect my motivation even more.
And I'm sorry, but I don't like 90% of American food (Janet's dinners and sushi restaurants being the exception), everything is greasy, fake and never goes bad. Also I'm convinced there is something in the water that makes people sick. Especially in Twin Falls. Twin Falls kind of suck all around.
I hate that I can't just take a walk in the mountains in the afternoon or go running in the woods.
I don't like living in a city.
I hate the garbage truck that empties the container outside our bedroom window every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 06:00 am.
I also get a lot of migraines because of the dry air in Idaho. When I have migraines I want to:
A. Bang my head into the wall until I pass out.
B. Take a power drill and drill out my right eye.
Ain't the future looking O' so bright?

Sorry for being negative (I might regret it in the morning), but I'll be so happy when 2012 is over and I only have one semester left. Then I will be much closer to living in Norway eating fiskegrateng every week.

HAPPY NEW YEAR


Fiskegrateng.

No comments:

Post a Comment