Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas part 2

I might not have the largest family in the world, but then again the quality of these two is unbeatable. 


I dressed up as Santa for the neighbor kids. We have a little different Santa traditions here in Norway. If the kids are lucky Santa might actually come on Christmas Eve with a bag full of presents. No sneakin' around in the chimneys here! The Santa that you usually see her in Telemark doesn't look like the Santa you see at the mall in New York. The Santa here is more of an outdoorsy guy who likes to nap in people's barns. Hence the hiking pants and wool sweater.
Anyways, the kids were so excited when Santa came. The even came over and hugged me and sat on my lap. And those lucky boys got a new pair of cross-country skis from Santa's bag.

I love photos with the TV in the armpit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment