Yes, it is exactly what it sounds like.
The Episcopal church here in Twin throws down a pet blessing every year, and the Vet. Tech program comes to give the animals free nail trims.
I didn't trim any nail. I just took photos.
So, it was kind of a weird little event, but kinda cute too.
Nice church. Maybe this will get Tommy to come visit. Then we can all be religious together on Sundays.
Some of the girls in the program.
Dr. Rockett brought her turtle.
Tired puppy on momma's lap.
Check out this little punk!
The dog's like: "What the hell are you looking at?"
Haha, I don't know what to say... I think they spend more time doing her hair in the morning than I do mine!
Lee getting his turtle blessed. I wonder if she said "I hope you'll have a long life". Cause he probably will.
Pitbull family.
Their neighbor had poisoned their puppies, so these two little ones were the only ones that survived!
This is Cadence. He is such a cute, cross-eyed little pitbull...
...with a BIG smile!!












No comments:
Post a Comment