I finally went to WalMart to get the SD-card device, so now I'm back on track!
On Saturday Janet and I did the "Running With the Big Dogs".
It was a fundraiser for the Shelter and over 400 people came with their dogs!
I volunteered and walked one of the Shelter dogs.
Here's Carter ready to run.
But we just walked.
Later that night Jake was working at the brewery cause they were having a block party celebrating Oktoberfest.
It wasn't as good as the real Oktoberfest, but it was cool and there were a ton of people!
I asked the band if they could play "Ein prosit, ein prosit", but they didn't know how to.
I was a little disappointed, but they were still pretty good.
Penny and Luke were hard working bartenders all night long!
I met Casey and Nikki :)
Andy, Spencer and Taylor
And Pirooz!
Who by the way, is the only one of our friends who has come to see us in Twin Falls.
TWICE!
So to the rest of you;
you have some catchin' up to do!
On Sunday we had Sunday dinner as usual with the fam.
Janet let me pick dinner, and she made her delicious lasagna.
Emmett was out playing with Uncle Jake and Tucker.
We tried to make Emmett look up at Aunt Gudrun at the balcony,
but he didn't get it.
Or maybe he didn't care.









No comments:
Post a Comment