Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Update from Idahey-Idaho.

So.
We are in Twin Falls.
Started school and everything.
And it is BUSY.
I believe it's normal to take 12-15 credits pr. semester.
I'm doing 21, and have taken water over my head (as we say in Norway).
After only three days of school, I am already smart.
Now I know what electrocardigram means.
recording of
elctricity in
the heart.
Pretty impressive, huh? I'm getting learned by the day!

Now I just hope I can make it until Christmas.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank LÄnekassen
for nothing.
Takk skal du faen meg ha.

Last week Janet and I went to IKEA.

It was 42 degrees at the parking lot.

Idaho is HOT and dry.
I'm barely alive.
It has been over 30 degrees this whole week.
Hot dang.
So Jake and I have spent some time at the local public bathtub, Dierkes Lake.



Sweet corn Alabama.

Today I talked to the girls back home and we have scheduled a trip to VEGAS BABY!
It's going to be legendary.
I have one message to Tante Berit:
This will be something you would want to write about in Bygdeboka!

Weeeheee!




No comments:

Post a Comment