My new life consists of
school
school
sleep
school
boating
It's ok.
I just want to underline that school is busy.
Today we had small animal lab and out teacher was like:
"Here's 200 names of different bones. Memorize them before next week"
I was like:
"Hold your horses Dr. Rockett. I don't even know what a femur is."
I didn't say that cause she just made a comparison to how pigs were smarter than most people and I didn't want to volunteer to be the first one to sign up for that group, if you know what I mean..
Example from my notes:
Radius
* Very different in carnivores vs. ungulates
* Carnivores have almost = size ulna/radius
* Ungulates - ulna is incorp. into radius.
Do you get it?
Me neither.
Actually I get this one, but that's one of the few things I get.
And I'll probably forget it before too long.
I have found out that I have a very strong kinesthetic learning style.
That means learning by doing.
Which means I don't get anything in from reading. Lucky.
Which means I don't get anything in from reading. Lucky.
To improve my learning skills, the internet suggested I should:
"role play the exam situation in your bedroom"
Hahaha!! Which clown wrote that?!
I bet Jake will be stoked when he has to play the cow that I have to do a blood sample from.
Ok.
Here are some pictures from Saturday.
Janet, Bri and myself went for a bike ride to Inkom and back
I just doubled my dose of growth hormones last week.
Boating with Grandma!
I think my mother in law is pretty cool.
My husband's pretty cool too.
Mark is doing a no-hander on the air-chair.
The annual family bath
Grandma (76!!) just jumped off the boat without any warning! Crazy Grandma!
Captain Jack
I was grumpy as usual
Tucker enjoying the sunset boatride.














No comments:
Post a Comment