I'm gonna break it to you:
my camera halfway broke!!
It's horrible.
I put it on a garbage container and left it hanging by itself for ten seconds...and
WOOOOSH
a wind came blowing very suddenly in and it blew my camera over and out so it fell to the ground.
I felt like an idiot.
Jake thought I was an idiot.
Well.
It still kinda works. Except for the flash.
I really hope my insurance will cover it.
Anyways. It's hard, but here comes the good news.
1. We bought a car.
Good job Jake on getting us a sweet car.
Yes, it's a Jeep.
2. On Tuesday we're going to help out on TODD AND JULI'S ranch
(I'm probably more in the way than actually helping).
3. Next Tuesday I will start training to become a certified spinning instructor.
4. In December I'm hopefully going to do volunteer work at Pocatello Animal Shelter!!
Just thinking about working at the animal shelter makes me SO happy! When I'm sad cause my camera's broken I think of the animal shelter and I get really, really happy. I hope it's a nice place to volunteer and that I can be of some kind of help. Unfortunately the info-meeting isn't until December 11th, but I sure am counting down the days!
Hooray!
Godt å høre at USA leverer Gu!!
ReplyDeleteGodt å høre at Gu lever i USA!
ReplyDeleteJA ein Jeep!!!! Fy søren no blei eg misunnelig.
ReplyDeleteEg og vil ha bil!
Men bra jobba ang animal shelter:) Det blir sikkert kjempe kjekt!
Spinning blir nok ikkje så kjekt, men kjekt å ha.
Synd med kameraet ja, shit happens
over og ut