Thursday, August 26, 2010

I hate goodbyes

Today was a good day besides the fact that my friend Ida is leaving for Canada on the 1st. and today was the last day I would see her for a long time.

Ida, Torunn, Apollo and I started the day by going on a little hike. 
It was nice. 
Then we had an early birthday celebration for Torunn and me. 
We went out and ate dinner. 
That was nice too.
And then
BYEBYE, IDA
It stinks.
I almost started crying in the car on my way to my Mom's house.

But, on the bright side
we decided to make a blog together!
www.ikjempeform.blogspot.com
It'll be a blog where we're gonna write down our adventures, and plan out things to do together.
Like going to Vegas.

Right now this is our situation:
Ida is going to Canada for a year.
Torunn is going hiking with her boyfriend for a month and then she's going to Brazil. 
And I'm going back to cowboy land/boot camp for six months.

We are open for more people to join our blog!

Hey, look at me, I'm a giant!

Torunn and I have been watching too much My Name is Earl.
Or at least I have.

Finally! All eyes are open and I'm 20 cm shorter.




No comments:

Post a Comment