So today...hahaha...it's pretty funny. Today we got an email from a potential future customer who wanted to buy a fishing pole from our WEBSITE.
(For those of you who doesn't know; Jake and Mark started a fly rod company)
This guy came with some constructive criticism. Don't get me wrong, we do like feedback, and his email had both good and "bad" feedback.
The one thing he wanted to see that we don't have much of today, was more pictures.
He said:
"The picture of the guy fishing looked like it was taken out of a nineties fishing magazine."
So I say to Jake:
"I don't think my picture looks nineties."
So we go to the website and look at it and Jake says:
"Me neither....except for maybe my hairdo...and my mustache."
Then we just busted out laughing
Yes, Jake does look a little nineties, doesn't he?
By the way. Today I thought Jake an old Norwegian sailor expression. I told him that you can never go wrong with this expression. So now he goes around saying:
SPLITTE MINE BRAMSEIL!!! AAAARGH!
Hehehehehe

No comments:
Post a Comment