Finals are finally over!!!
I've been so busy the past week, blogging hasn't really been on the top if my priority list.
But now blir det andre bollar!
From now on I'm going to spend some me time, starting tomorrow with going to the hairdresser.
Here are some pictures from the past week:
I've been so busy the past week, blogging hasn't really been on the top if my priority list.
But now blir det andre bollar!
From now on I'm going to spend some me time, starting tomorrow with going to the hairdresser.
Here are some pictures from the past week:
Jake and our neighbor, José, made me dinner one day.
Then, the highlight of my MONTH (I know it's only the 10th today, but I don't think anything will top that); I got a package from Ida in the mail. She had put sooo much goodies in that box, I bet she's broke(r) now. Ida is the BEST!
What do you want from USA, Ida? That t-shirt you bought in NY that I was supposed to bring to Norway for Christmas, but instead I donated it to the poor students? Haha, sorry!
Jake was reading out loud in Norwegian from the cover of Se&Hør:
BJARNE BRØNDBO:
MAGEN SPRAKK PÅ SCENEN.
aaaahahahaha!!
Ida also sent me a giraffe. I took him for a walk.
Today I went with two girls in my class to a wedding. The girl who was getting married, Medina, is also in some of our classes. I was only there for the ceremony, but I think the party tonight is going to be awesome because they are all Bosnian and it looked like they knew how to party!








No comments:
Post a Comment