Sunday, February 5, 2012

SüperBowl

Today I tried to google Superbowl to check when it started, and the first thing google told me was 
"It's not Superbowl, it's Super Bowl".
Sorry. My bad.
But this is my opinion. It's not a super bowl, is it?
No, it's Superbowl. I don't get the hyphenation in this country. It doesn't make sense. 
One event, one word. If I was in charge things would be different around here.
Anyways.

The quote of the day came from Lotte's mom, Annebeth:
"Happy Super Bowl. God Bless Super Bowl, America and Mitt Romney. Isn't that what they say over there?"
Hahaha, Annebeth always has the best comments.

More news from the USA/Land of Opportunities.
I'm having a hard time with motivation in school.
Det ballar på seg, as we say in Norwegian.
It means It balls on itself.
It doesn't make sense, but it's referring to some kind of snowball effect where the workload seems to get harder and harder pretty fast. It balls on itself. Yeah? Kinda makes sense?

So instead of studying I'm testing out my new head light:
As you can see when I look directly at the camera, the power of the light is extreme.
I bought it thinking I would try jogging outside at night.
If anybody from home wants to they are welcome to send me a good ol' fashioned reflex.
I'm sure you can get one for free i.e. at Trygg Trafikk. I don't want to buy a reflex, isn't that considered a freebie? 

Preferably I want this setup:

Over and out from Super_Bowl Sunday.





No comments:

Post a Comment