First of all, to all my American friends; don't be offended because I'm not too excited for the upcoming year. It's nothing personal towards anybody...but you have to remember; I live in Twin Falls. I'm sure you would be bummed too.
Anyways. Over to something new.
Or old, really.
I didn't prioritize updating my blog this Christmas while I was home, because there was so much more to do, and so many people to see.
So the update comes in form as a summary here.
It snowed...
...snowed...
...snowed...
...and snowed some more.
Meanwhile, Ida was working out at Mjonøy.
(Are you wondering what Mjonøy is? You can check it out HERE. The webpage is not very good, but we are working on a new one!)
Mjonøy's new owners! (minus Jake)
Ida made sushi.
It snowed at Mjonøy as well.
The next day Jake and I visited my little nieces, Emma and Nathalie. They were pretty excited to see uncle Jake again!
Then Ida and I finished off my holiday with some cross-country skiing.
(and I decided to look like a man that day)
We flew to Salt Lake on Wednesday and spent the night at Aunt Wendy's in Salt Lake. Thanks, Wendy!
Then we drove to Pocatello and had some nice days there. We went to Lava Hot Springs one night, which was fun. We also went out for thai food in Lava, which sucked.
Tomorrow it's back to school. I guess of the 28 people in my class last semester 12 dropped out, and now we're down to 16 people. I wonder who all dropped out? That can't possibly be good PR for the program?
Last, Jake got a new hair cut:
Yes, he did this to himself.











No comments:
Post a Comment