Last weekend we went to Pocatello for Halloween.
Jake dressed up as a hipster from Boise and I dressed up as an American tourist.
We stayed at Kate and Dustin's house for the night because they were going somewhere (I have no idea where they went come to think of it), and we were asked to come look after their animals.
Wuhuu! I love their animals, they are cool.
I actually thought Jake looked kinda hot with that hairdo, but he didn't agree.
We went to Nate and Bri's house for a little while. It was nice. I liked the food.
We played games, but I sucked.
Then we went to another Halloween party and met up with Jake's friends Taylor and Andy.
At that party there was a girl who didn't have any pants on. She just had a green, furry hat, a sweater, a thong and some kind of leg-warmers/shoes.
I was like; WTF, you look stupid.
I overheard she saying she was supposed to be a butterfly.
I guess butterflies don't wear pants either, but then again their butts are so small you can't even see them, and that was not the case for this girl.
Æsj.
Note: Æsj means yuk in Norwegian. Very handy word to know.
I don't know if yuk is spelled yuk or how you would wanna spell it.
When we got back to Kate and Dustin's house, it for some reason felt like the animals had missed Jake more than me.
Yesterday I got a text on my phone from an unknown number that said:
"hi"
What a freak, I thought, so I didn't answer.
Today I got another text that said:
"Emily is not coming to class tomorrow right?"
Then I texted back and said:
"I think you have the wrong number. Either that or you are crazy. I choose to believe number one"
So it texted me back and said:
"What did I say?"
I told it what it had said and it apologized and said it had the wrong number.
I said that was ok.



Where`s the butterfly pictures?
ReplyDeleteIf I had my camera at that party that night, you know the picture would have been posted. No cam= no go. Bummer.
ReplyDelete