Friday, September 2, 2011

Messive meltdown

As some of you already know, I get mental breakdowns every once in a while, because of Jake's messes.
And I can feel one coming on right now.
One time I cried.
It makes me so happy when we visit Janet and Mark and she yells at him for being messy.
That way I don't have to do it.
Right now, that's want I want for my birthday (from you Janet).

Today I came home and saw (again!) the coffee maker ON without any coffee in it. 
Is it only in MY head an alarm sounds when I see that?
Nobody's in the house, but the coffee maker is just hanging out hot like the sun, just waiting for the right moment to catch on fire.
Can I afford our whole apartment complex burning down?
No.
So I made this note, and hung it on the door:
I can almost guarantee it wont work.

Second;
When we had just moved in I saw a spider, so I asked if jake could kill it because I couldn't reach it.
He was very kind and killed it with the instruction manual to my complicated calculator.
Then I asked him:
Could you just wipe it off too?
He's like:
Of course!
Did he?

NO!! It's still there!

Now I'm like:
(I got that picture right on the first try)

So, now my plan is to NOT remove the spider and I will let you all know when it has been done.
Might take two years...
...unless Jake reads this.

Have a good day.

3 comments:

  1. How about trying something like this:
    http://www.amazon.com/Indoor-Digital-Light-Appliance-Timer/dp/B001TERANG

    Also very sustainable! (The funny thing (to me) is that according to the ad it "Makes your home look occupied when you're away". Now THATS something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very high-tech. It's taken into consideration!

    ReplyDelete