Saturday, September 17, 2011

Alt for Norge

Tonight I've been watching this program called "Alt for Norge".
It's about Norwegian-Americans who come to Norway to compete in who's the "best" Norwegian.
They have to do all these typical Norwegian things.
And I'm telling you
it is hilarious!!
They are so cute and talented, though. I'm really impressed!
The winner gets to meet his/hers Norwegian relatives that still lives in Norway.

My favorite part so far was when they had to sing "Det går likar no",
and this one guy asked; "oh, so this song is about eating?"
And Bjarne Brøndbo answers:
"No it's about drinking"
Haha!

And Molly B. Landon.
This is how we are going to get you to Norway!
I'm coming to Pocatello next weekend and I will show you an episode,
and we'll figure out how to sign you up!
It's gonna happen!!! I'm so excited!

So start practicing this song:


Haha, the last comment on youtube was:
"It kinda reminds me of a pirate song"

No comments:

Post a Comment