We arrived in the land of opportunities on Thursday night and it has pretty much been non stop from there.
Today we went to Wal Mart and started shopping stuff for our new apartment. And tomorrow we're gonna go see it! Yesterday Jake found some free mattresses on craigslist and Janet has a really cool, old bed frame that we're gonna borrow. Everything is looking good so far!
On Friday we went boating in American Falls. Here are some shots from that day:
(All the pictures is taken with Jake's little Lumix, I'm loving that camera more and more!)
Guess what country we are in?
The land of trucks and big potatoes.
The Semons' water shuttle.
Tuck is always up for some boating.
Jake and Benji
Bri and Becca
It was pretty good entertainment watching Nate tubing.
Pretty Becca
Mark was showing no mercy driving the boat.
Well, with me he was cause I'm a wimp.
Shot of the day!
Yesterday I went to the animal shelter. It was so good to be back! There's so many cute animals there now. But, due to the heat I only walked four dogs.
I'm dying here. It's 30 degrees here every day and a frying sun. I knew it was going to be too much for me. And it is. It was nice to go on the boat though!
Tonight we're having a birthday party for Emmett. To be continued.
























Herlige bilder, glede meg til fortsettelsen!
ReplyDeleteFortsettelsen blir vel eit bilete av farmer-tan'en til Jake. Haha! Episk!
ReplyDelete