Monday, July 18, 2011

Still alive!

I'm here.
It's just that.. I have to do math ALL THE TIME.
If I'm not working, you can bet your wife I'm doing math.
And if I'm lucky to have just a liiittle bit of time, I try to hang out with my friends and family.
That means this is the priority list:
1. Work
2. Math
3. Friends and family
4. Eat
5. Shower
6. Grocery shopping
7. House stuff
8. Blog

I didn't make this priority list. Satan did. I don't like it.
It's hard to do number 4 when I never have time to do number 6.

Well, anyways. My niece Lise Marie came to visit again a little while ago. 
Here are some pictures from a hike we went on with my mom and aunt:



A week ago Ida, Torunn, Øystein, Jake and myself went on a little field trip to Grøndalen.


Øystein and Ida decided to take a shower:


Kickin' it old school.

Ida made dinner. M-m-MM-m.

Here she is making hot chocolate too. What can I say? I'm bringing her every time from now on!




On this picture it looks like Torunn likes Yatzy a lot more than she really does.
She thought she liked it, but later found out...njee, not so much after all.
She decided she liked talking better.

Grandma is trying to tune in on the Russian midnight news.

Next morning.
Jake had a refreshing jog to the outhouse. 

Bye bye

Jacob Hjortefot going fishing.

Crazy fog on my way home!




No comments:

Post a Comment