A Norwegian band called Knutsen and Ludvigsen.
I love their songs.
Very random songs that makes no sense.
I know they are songs for kids, but I wonder if Knutsen and Ludvigsen might have smoked some illegal substances to come up with this stuff.
This is my favourite song "Ku i tunellen/A cow in the tunnel"
(I know the music video isn't very funny, hey, it wasn't my idea)
The second thing I really like is Google translate.
Gotta love it.
Here are the song lyrics translated from Norwegian to Inglès.
A cow in the tunnel
Look, there comes a cow in the tunnel
together with a small dog.
What do the two here so late at night?
Why are they together faith?
Is he-cow or cow is the female?
Is it dangerous or not?
Is it or is it sjäfer Buhund?
Will the bark or wag?
Will it wag or do as they do when they go out?
Oh had a tripod, had to stand, Knutsen, get a cloth.
Look, there comes a cow in the tunnel,
is the fugitive from the circus?
Maybe it worked on the carousel,
for it looks a little dizzy out.
Will it wag or do like dogs often do?
Oh had a tripod, had to stand. Our hearts bleed.
Yes, but did not go right past us.
See, now they are out there.
Yes, an
Why were they together, faith?d perhaps no one can tell us
what they were here the two.
Was he-cow or cow was female?
Was it dangerous or not?
Was it or was it sjäfer Buhund?
Why were they together, faith?
together with a small dog.
What do the two here so late at night?
Why are they together faith?
Is he-cow or cow is the female?
Is it dangerous or not?
Is it or is it sjäfer Buhund?
Will the bark or wag?
Will it wag or do as they do when they go out?
Oh had a tripod, had to stand, Knutsen, get a cloth.
Look, there comes a cow in the tunnel,
is the fugitive from the circus?
Maybe it worked on the carousel,
for it looks a little dizzy out.
Will it wag or do like dogs often do?
Oh had a tripod, had to stand. Our hearts bleed.
Yes, but did not go right past us.
See, now they are out there.
Yes, an
Why were they together, faith?d perhaps no one can tell us
what they were here the two.
Was he-cow or cow was female?
Was it dangerous or not?
Was it or was it sjäfer Buhund?
Why were they together, faith?
Aaahahaha! I'm dying here;
for it looks a little dizzy out?!?!
That's the most Norwenglish sentence I've ever heard!!
No comments:
Post a Comment