Monday, April 4, 2011

Pick your nose

My friend MOLLY is pretty darn funny.
Here the other day she bought these paper cups:

They are pretty hilarious if you ask me.
Should have had them at our wedding....haha

One of the cups looks a lot like Jake's nose. Haha.
So Molly and I went to Jake's work and told him that I made this cup from a picture I'd taken of him earlier. He thought it was great and told everyone at his work that it was his nose.
Haha!
LETTLURT!
in English:
EASY-TRICKED!

I wish I could play with Molly every day.
But unlike me, she has a life.
She goes to school and has a house.

When was I going to grow up again?

3 comments:

  1. School makes me want to hurl. I wish I could play with you everyday!!! Wanna play this weekend??

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES. Oh, and the rodeo is on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, hilarious!
    Have fun at the rodeo!....I'm so not jealous

    ReplyDelete