...I'M HOME
Two more weeks. That's not very long!
Don't get me wrong, I've had SO much fun here,
BUT
I'm excited to see this again
and my mom's yard (even without snow):
also I'm hoping to see these two little trolls
I just talked to Anne-Marthe and we planned a roadtrip to Stryn and Sognefjorden in the beginning of June. I really, really hope we'll do this cause that sounds like the perfect vacation to me, + I really want to spend some time with Anna-Mama and meet her man, Luke.
This is our current plan.
Drive to Stryn where we'll go snowboarding at the glacier, camp, eat ice cream, go on hikes and take a swim in a freezing mountain lake.
Explore the Sognefjorden area.
End with Røldalsmarknaden where DDE is playing this year. Can't go wrong with that!
Stryn
Stryn glacier
Lovatnet Lake in Lodalen, Nordfjord
Yes, Jake: Fishing is free
Luke and Anne-Marthe
Ice cream





No comments:
Post a Comment