It's been a busy week.
Here's some pictures of what's happened.
First things first,
I got mail
from Ida, Lene, Anna, Torunn, Eline and Marianne.
They are the best friends in the world!
Thank you!
Here's a picture of Emmett and Grandma
On Sunday Jake and I went with some friends to Targhee
And now
Rodeo
Yiiiihaw
Bri and I figured out the dress code
Brody sang the national anthem
Probably the biggest flag I've ever seen
I wish Jake had these pants for the Country Festival!
On Saturday I went to a horse auction. Todd was showing five horses that he'd trained for only two
months. It was very impressive to see how much he'd thought them in such a short time.
TORUNN: Hestane var skambillige. Den billigaste gjekk vel for $400. Voldsomt bra hestar for ein billig penge! Her er det bare å komme på besøk og handle dyr til garden i Byrte!
Ida: Her er kjekkascowboyen, Will, som eg syns du bør kapre. Han er femogtjuge og hunk i særklasse. Til høsten får du og Torunn komme over dammen, så får du deg mann og ho seg hest til garden.
Sjå her, han kan til og med trikse med lasso
Jiiha!








No comments:
Post a Comment