Yesterday we had a GREAT day at Pebble.
It was powder
It was bluebird
It wasn't any power there, so they closed the lift.
We got up there when they opened and took ONE amazing powder run.
When we got back down the lifts were closed.
Turned out some hillbilly had crashed his truck into a power post that supplied power to the ski resort.
Oh well, no power - no lifty.
So instead of going home like everybody else, we stayed and played around in the snow. Jake and his friends built a jump, while Casey and I hiked around and practiced cliff dropping.
It was such a pretty day.
First and only run
Jake
One of Jake's friends hitting the jump
Casey off the cliff
Me off the cliff
Jake
Today we went back up, but it was foggy, snowy and windy.
So I lost my stoke. Hehe.
EG MISTA STOKEN!
Oh, well. It'll get good again, I'm sure.
All the photos we took yesterday we shot with Jake's new camera that my family in Norway got him for his birthday. It's a Panasonic Lumix dmc-lx5 and it is the sickest little compact camera I've ever seen. So far I strongly recommend it to anyone who's looking for a little, tiny fart of a camera.
Looks like this:
You can also get it in black.
It's wide angle, has tons of cool "scene settings" and the ISO is insane. Goes up to 12800. I don't know if the quality will be the best at 12800, but we'll see.
Anyways, it's a cool camera.





love the pics! want the camera!
ReplyDelete