Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Stuffed sock animals

Not much is happening nowadays. That's why my blogging has gone downhill.
It'll get better.

This is especially dedicated to Mamma and Tante Berit.
I have bought you something.
FORMINGSIDÈAR
HURRA!
I don't know if you can use it, but
it's cute
and cheap to make.
I have bought a book on how to make stuffed animals from old (or new) socks!
I think they're really cute, actually.


The book has instructions how to do it step by step (not that you two would probably need it).
I'm sending it to Mamma soon.

The only other thing that has happened since last week is that Kitty finally sees me as a friend. It only took me a little more than three months of intense sucking up to her before she unwillingly decided to befriend me. Now she hangs out with me all the time (without biting), she even sleeps in my bed when Jake is working late. She doesn't like him much. I think her childhood with Jake was pretty rough. 

This is a picture of Kitty sitting on her bum.

Talking of bums.
Here the other day I said something about someone being "butt naked". 
(It was a story about myself actually)
Turns out the saying is "buck naked".  Not "butt naked".
Why?
It doesn't make sense to me?!
Luckily, Janet says I can say whatever I want since I'm foreign. Turns out if foreigners make grammar mistakes or says all the sayings wrong, people don't think it's stupid...
...they think you're cute.
Even occasional spelling mistakes are ok.
Like bum. Is it bum with one m or bumm with two?
I think it's one, but it doesn't matter cause I'm foreign and it's cute to be stupid.
Lucky me.
Jipi.

No comments:

Post a Comment