Today I spent 5 hours at the animal shelter. I just don't get sick of it!
Jake stopped by after school today and visited and he fell in love with this little pit bull puppy:
Hello, my name is Spaz and I'm a bit sleepy.
One of my jobs at the shelter is to take pictures of the new animals and make a profile for them at petfinder.
At petfinder you can see some of the animals we have at the shelter.
BONUS: I also get to name the animals!!
This week I've taken photos and named a lot of animals. Here are some of them:
The twin kittens; Mary-Kate and Ashley
One of my favorites: Blondie!
1 year old lab who looooves it when I scratch her belly.
Yes, we play.
Supermodel
One of the other dogs I took out today was Emma:
Emma is one of the older dogs at the shelter. What a beauty!
She can sit, lay down, come and shake hands. I love her!
Last week I got to name this little puppy:
FIONA!
Omygooosh
I LOVE ALL THE ANIMALS AT THE SHELTER!!







No comments:
Post a Comment