Alright.
In the school year of 05/06 I went to Rødde Folkehøgskole in Trondheim.
A Folkehøgskole is a one year school that doesn't give you any formal education. However you do get extra credits for when you want to apply for college/university in the future.
The concept is that you can go to a school and do something that you like for a year.
That sounded wierd.
Different schools has different subjects/classes you sign up for and the (one) subject you choose will be your main subject for one whole year. You also live at the school.
In the school I went to, Rødde, you could choose between main subjects like music, cooking, cross (dirtbike), media design..etc. And yeah, ski and snowboard.
Guess what I picked?
Anyways.
Our class travelled all over to different ski resorts in Norway and Sweden all winter long.
At the end of the year the boys in our class decided to make a video.
Like a ski & snowboard film.
Turned out they didn't think the girls were good enough to be in it.
A'ait.
So us girls decided to make our own ski and snowboard movie.
A less serious one.
We even got sponsored by a company that makes saft (saft is kinda like Chrystal Light, but it's a syrup that you mix with water). The company is called Fun Light.
Our movie was called Fun Light.
Turned out our movie was a bigger hit the the boys'.
Sorry Mac.
I remember showing all of my friends at home this movie when I got home. I was really proud of it and all the new friends I made at Rødde.
Guess what?
I STILL AM!
Here's the intro to our movie. Thank you Siri for posting it!
YEEEEAH!! Klem Anne-Marthe :)
ReplyDelete