It's Christmas day and we have finally opened all the presents.
I got a cowboy hat that I'm gonna rock at the Country Festival in Seljord next summer! Jiha!
Mamma got a lot of presents. Good thing we bought her a new and improved suitcase.
Jake and I had Norwegian Christmas last night and opened our presents from Norway then.
I got a cute picture from Monica from when we were kids. It was a picture of Monica, me and a goat.
I think 50% of all my childhood pictures have either Monica or a goat...or both in them!
Two days ago I made a gingerbread house
It's my first gingerbread house in history, and I have to say it looks pretty good!
Baby Emmett celebrated his first Christmas with us, and so I took some photos of him.
He got a little tooth for Christmas.
It's nice having my Momma here.
She keeps calling me "young man".
I don't know how to take it.
Should I wear more pink?
Also I miss my friends at home.
Next year I'll be home
and
DÅ SMELLER DET!
Neida, joda, neida.
No comments:
Post a Comment