Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Winter

Winter has arrived.
My body is getting closer to permafrost every day.

Jake, Tucker and I went and snowboarded in the neighbor's yard the other day.
(The neighbors are long gone and moved away, so I don't think they mind)

How many deer can you see? They live in the backyard. Cool huh?

Fining.
 In Norwegian we call good looking people like him fining.

Bluebird

Tucker. 
I wonder if he ever has phantom pains where his tail used to be.

Look at him.
Fining.
I love him.

Oh! Good news! I have booked a two day adventure in Yellowstone national park for Jake, Mamma and me. Oyeah! We are going snowmobiling one day and cross country skiing in the park the next day.
We have booked two snowmobiles. Which means Jake gets his own while Mamsemums and myself will fart around on the other one.
Hooray, I'm excited!!


1 comment: