Friday, October 1, 2010

Palma de Mallorca!



That was a little peek on your typical Norwegian in Mallorca.

Sabine and I went to Mallorca on Monday to Wednesday. We lived just outside Palma which is the biggest city on the island....and with surprisingly good shopping too!

This is how we found our hotel:

Taxi driver: Blablablabla (with a Spanish accent) 
Sabine: Hotel y playa
Gudrun: Vamos a la playa!!

None of us spoke very good Spanish.
The taxi driver did not speak very well English.
But we made it, and got a hotel next to the playa.

Here are some photos from our trip.

We lived about 30 meters from this playa

Bine and I



This is where we went horseback riding



One of the prettiest horses I've ever seen. Yes, thank you, I'll bring him home.
Dang, I'd be like Barbie if I had him.

Random house

Got some tan-time in before we left on Wednesday morning

Where should Sabine and I go next time?




No comments:

Post a Comment