With packing!!
I'm moving out and packing is so insanely boring.
I WILL PAY PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO HELP 20 KRONERS AN HOUR!!
You can get paid in flowers too. If you like flowers.
And you can also eat all the leftover food you want, like:
macaroni
pasta
lasagna
rice
porridge rice
spices
expired spices
bacon
(that's right, Jake, I haven't eaten the bacon in the freezer since you left)
viltgryte/wilderness casserole, haha
oatmeal
cereal
fruit
carrots
ham
PS: there is no milk left.
no milk today.
But people have to cook it themselves!
Cause I aint cookin nothin.
You can also read old magazines and a particular interesting book I got from my cousins Monica and Arild for my birthday, when you're on a break.
Breaks will last for 20 minutes every second hour.
I will leave the door open at all times so people can just come over and pack whenever they feel like it, even when I'm at work.
Thank youuu

No comments:
Post a Comment