Monday, October 25, 2010

High-tech update

Okey, so I've had a few people asking me how to comment on my blog.
I thought they were all technically challenged, but it turns out when I tried to comment on my own blog without my Google Account I couldn't do it either.
And I didn't think I was very technically challenged at all.
High-tech bummer.

Anyways, I found out that I had to change my settings so everyone can comment.
Turns out not everyone could before.
Now that that's all taken care of, I guess I am quite the geek after all.

For everyone who still don't know how to do it, this is how we do:

1. Click on where it usually says 0 comments
2. Write something under "Post a comment"
3. Under "Comment as" choose Name/URL
4. You can write your name under "Name" and nothing under URL
5. Click "Post Comment"

I checked out the statistics on my blog and there seems to be some readers from some very random countries.
Like Brazil, Russia and Slovenia.
Who are these people?
I guess they just randomly found my blog.

But who checks my blog out on the regular?

This is the challenge:
I want as many people as possible to use my "how to leave a comment-recipe" to tell me who they are.
And on the comment you can write what you're planning on doing for the winter.
I like to have ya'll under control, my friends.







3 comments:

  1. Hei! Eg ville berre at du skulle veta at eg lese bloggen din!
    Og i vinter skal eg gleda meg te du og Jake kjeme tilbake til Røldal;)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeg visste ikke du hadde blogg, Gudrun.... men nå skal jeg jaggu stikke innom nå og da:) -Åshild

    ReplyDelete
  3. halloen frøken! har storkost meg og skumlest alle de siste innleggå i bloggen din. Underholdning av klasse! I vinter ska eg, som du vett te Canada. Kos dåkke mye i Salte lake eller Røldal eller kor enn dåkke ska vær! Hils gubben :)

    ReplyDelete