Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Momma and I in Copenhagen

I while ago I won a free trip to Denmark. 
So Momma and I took the boat down on Saturday night and spent all Sunday walking around looking at cool buildings, old castles, window shopping, Sunday shopping and eating shrimps in New Harbor.

It was a really nice trip. 

My Mom on the boat arriving Copenhagen in the morning

It was a little windy



New Harbor

This is Amalienborg Palace where Queen Margrethe lives most of the year. 


The statue is of King Frederik V - he was king of Danmark and Norway from 1746-1766.

The Marble Curch (originally called Frederiks Church) from 1749



One of the many café's and restaurants around town


Walking around in Kings Garden


Rosenborg Castle




The Botanic Garden

In Denmark people bike everywhere. The roads even have their own bike lane.

Guess I'm not the only one driving a Peugeot

Momma getting lunch

I wish Norway had a cool capital like Copenhagen.
That's all.


1 comment:

  1. wow. those pictures are amazing. i love your eye! i want to go there!

    ReplyDelete