Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Jostein

Here the other day I kinda had my first "real" photo job.
Jostein works at Shell with me for the summer. He just had his confirmation and wanted some photos for his thank you cards. 
So we went up in the mountains one afternoon. 
Me, girl 23, in rubber boots and sweat pants. 
Jostein, boy 15, in his grandpa's national costume. 
No wonder people were staring. 







Doesn't he look handsome?


3 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Mickenzie and I'm totally blog staking you. I found you on Molly's blog and in high school I was really good friends with Matt and Nate. I'm so jealous of you because I'm obsessed with Norway I would move there in a heartbeat if I could. My sister lives in Skien so I've spent most of my life traveling back a forth and spending many summers there. I haven't been back for five years and I miss everything about it. I enjoyed looking at your blog to get a little glimpse of my second home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I love that I have a blog stalker!
    I've lived in Skien for 7 years, so I know my way around the hood there!
    If you ever come to Norway again, hit me up and I'll give you the tour!

    ReplyDelete